OpenDrive users may now upload files via FTP client using Filezilla Pro and connect via WebDAV ( https://www.opendrive.com/webdav )
How to Configure Filezilla Pro for OpenDrive
1. Open FileZilla Pro.
2. In the menu bar, click on File > Site Manager….
3. Click on New Site.
4. Select WebDAV from the Protocol drop down list.
5. Type in webdav.opendrive.com in the Host field.
6. Key in your OpenDrive account email address in the Email field.
7. Key in your OpenDrive password in the Password field.
8. If the URL given to you by your provider includes a path, like provider.com/webdav, enter the path (/webdav) in the Advanced Tab, Default Remote Directory field. Make sure the path starts with a slash.
9. Check the server certificate details displayed – Common name should include opendrive.com – and click on OK. Your OpenDrive directories and files will be displayed in the Remote directories section of the main window.
Now you can transfer files from your local machine to OpenDrive.